Print This Page Print This Page

Earth Waste & Metal maintains a wide array of professional and commercial licenses. EWM is licensed to perform operations at and between all its locations. The following is list of some of our most inclusive licenses and permits.

For specific questions regarding EWM licensing please call our main office in Rutland, Vermont at (802) 775-7722.

  • Addison County Solid Waste
  • Central Vermont Solid Waste
  • Chittenden County Solid Waste District
  • Clinton County, NY Solid Waste District
  • Rutland County Solid Waste District
  • Vermont Waste Transporter Permit
  • Various Municipal Fleet Permits
  • Vermont blanket permits & overweight permits
  • New York State Department of Environmental Conservation – Division of Solid Waste
  • New York HUT Permits
  • MOSA (Montgomery-Otsego-Scholarie) Solid Waste Management
  • U.S. DOT
  • IFTA
  • U.S. Customs & Border Protection Permits
  • PAPS – Pre Arrival Processing System/U.S. Customs
  • PARS – Pre Arrival Review System/Canadian Customs
  • Quebec NIR Permits